Sacred Valley Full Day
The incredible Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas Full day is part of the best day trips from Cusco, full of magic and mystery, surrounded by beautiful glaciers located high in the mountains and next to a sacred river that covers their skirts. The incredible excursion is the perfect tour to live new adventures, come and know Pisaq, Famous for its artisan market and its archaeological site, shaped like a Condor; Discover Ollantaytambo one of the last buildings of the Incas, and the town of Chinchero, famous for its textiles and living culture. Come and enjoy our best Day Trips from Cusco to Sacred Valley 1 day tour is available in Group or Private Service.
By the morning, around 8 A.M, your guide will pick you up from your accommodation or hotel for a trip to the Sacred Valley. Along the Valley, you will see stunning farmland of cornfield and the Urubamba River, on the way we will make some stops, where we will be able to take pictures and appreciate the sacred valley of the Incas from a beautiful touristic viewpoint. Once in Pisac, we can visit its archaeological centre and its artisan market, full of terraces and temples.
Afterwards, we will go through the valley to the town of Urubamba, where we will stop to take our lunch in a beautiful tourist restaurant, trying different types of dishes and unique flavours that can only offer us a great buffet lunch.
In the afternoon we will visit the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo, we will know its history, magic, culture and then go to Cusco by another road and stop at Chinchero, another magical village where we can enjoy its archaeological site, chapel and weaving families.Later we are returning in Cusco City and you will get your hotel at 18:30 pm aprox.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Pick-up and drop-off (Hotel)
- Professional Guides (Spanish or English).
- Tourist transport with a professional driver.
- Buffet lunch.
- Tickets entrance (They can be bought at the door of the places to visit):
- Parcial Ticket (S/.70.00, only for Moray and the Sacred Valley, has 2 days of validity)
- General Ticket (S/.130.00, this will also be useful for the Cusco City Tour and South Valley tour, it has 10 days of validity)
- Services not mentioned.
- Water and snack.
What you to Bring
- Passport or identity document (current).
- Tourist ticket (buy it at the gate at the first site), bring spear money
- Small backpack (water bottle, snacks and more).
- Hat or cap for the sun and sunglasses.
- Sunscreen, leapstick.
- Comfortable sneakers for the visit.
- Light and warm clothes.
- Rain jacket / wind break jacket.
- Camera, Gopro, Mobil camera.
- Extra cash (Soles/ Dollars) to buy souvenirs.