Machu Picchu Tour Full Day
The Machu Picchu, located 7,000 feet above sea level in the Andes Mountains of Perú, Machu Picchu is the most visited tourist destination in Peru. A symbol of the Incan Empire and built around 1450AD under Pachukuteq Inca administration, Machu Picchu was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983 and was named one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007. In fact, the independent visit from Cusco requires time and effort. On this tour, get to Machu Picchu easily led by Discover Satori Guide. You can enjoy an unmatched and mesmerizing panoramic train journey, as you pass through the ancient towns of the Incas. Your 3.5-hour journey starts from Cusco (Poroy Train Station) to Aguas Calientes in style through the alpine meadows nestled amongst the green, brown and white peaks, the intricately formed valleys, layers of handmade Inca farming terraces, ridged snowcapped mountains and sub-tropical jungle near the Amazon up to Aguas Calientes.
Come and enjoy our best Day Trips from Cusco.
Machupicchu 1 day tour is available in Group or Private Service.
Wake up early to rise to a new day of adventure and mindfulness sharing the day with our majestic Machu Picchu. We pick you up at your Cusco hotel 6:30am and then drive in our private van to Poroy-Cusco Train Station to leave at 7:35am.
In the off-season, January through April, the Vistadome does not leave from Poroy. We pick you up at 6:00am from Cusco to Ollantaytambo Train Station for the 8:00 am Vistadome Train. If you are staying in Ollentaytambo we will pick you up 7:20 – 7:30.
Travel through the alpine meadows nestled amongst the green brown and white peaks, the intricately formed valleys, layers of handmade Inca farming terraces, ridged snowcapped mountains and sub-tropical jungle near the Amazon, from Ollantaytambo the sacred Vilcanota River will be our companion until arrival at Aguas Calientes.
Your guide will meet you at the train station at 10:52am. You will have just a few minutes to get a sandwich or something for lunch before being transferred to Machu Picchu on the shuttle bus. (2040mt/7907ft). Following in the ancient and remote footsteps of the Lost City of the Incas, listen carefully the 2.5 hours of guided tour and cultural exchange of the history of Machu Picchu. On your private tour, your guide will expertly direct you through the enigmatic ruins and its most important sites. You will see the Temple of the Sun, Temple of the Condor, Temple of Three Windows, Sun Dial, Quarry, the House of the Inka, the urban areas, agricultural terraces and many different types of architecture.
Returning to Aguas Calientes, you will catch the early evening Vistadome train 5:23pm train to Poroy, where we take you back to your hotel in Cusco, arriving approximately by 10pm.
**See note below for rainy season.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Professional Guide (English or Spanish).
- Permanent telephone assistance.
- Transfers Hotel in Cusco – Ollantaytambo / Poroy train station – Hotel in Cusco.
- Train Tickets Ollantaytambo/Poroy – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo/Poroy.
- Bus round trip from Aguas Calientes to Machu-Picchu (30mins).
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Lunch in a tourist restaurant includes an appetizer and main course.
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusion.
- Water and snacks.
- Any other service not mentioned.
- Travel insurance.
What you need to Bring
- Passport or identity document (current).
- Tourist ticket (buy it at the gate at the first site), bring spear money
- Small backpack (water bottle, snacks and more).
- Hat or cap for the sun and sunglasses.
- Sunscreen, leapstick
- Comfortable sneakers for the visit.
- Light and warm clothes
- A fleece or jacket, basic toiletries
- Hat for the sun, insect repellent.
- Rain jacket / wind break jacket.
- Camera, Gopro, Mobil camera.
Price and Payment
|PRIVATE SERVICE||PRICE PER PERSON|
|PRIVATE TOUR + EXPEDITION TRAIN||340.00 USD||BOOK NOW|
|PRIVATE TOUR + VISTADOME TRAIN||380.00 USD||BOOK NOW|
PRIVATE TOUR + HIRAM BINGHAM TRAIN
|990.00 USD||BOOK NOW|
|Per Group of 8 or more, ask for it with Satori Expert.|